Meet Victor L. Gregory, Jr., DMD, MAGD
Dr. Gregory’s career has been spent not only caring for patients but teaching dental students as well. Since 1994, he has supervised and taught dental residents at the Christiana Care Health System in the department of oral and maxillofacial surgery and hospital dentistry.
Dr. Gregory has completed more than 1,100 hours of continuing education. He has earned the Master of the Academy of General Dentistry Diploma (MAGD) and continues to attend courses regularly in his pursuit to provide patients with excellent, comprehensive care.
1990 to Present
- Upon completion of his General Dentistry Residency in 1990, Dr. Gregory joined his father’s dental practice in Bucks County, PA.
- Dr. Gregory taught in The Oral Medicine Department at Temple University’s Dental School.
- In 1991 Dr. Gregory took a part time position at The Nemours Foundation in Wilmington, providing dental care for aging Delawarians.
- Moved his family to Delaware and joined a private practice.
- In July 1999, Dr. Gregory established the current general, family and cosmetic dentistry practice.
- He currently mentors dental residents at Christiana Hospital Dental Clinic.
Organizations & Community Involvement
Dr. Gregory is active in local chapters of national dental associations and has held leadership positions in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association.
- Member and alternate delegate to the American Dental Association House of Delegates
- Member of the Delaware State Dental Society
- Member, Chair of the Dental Care Council Committee and past President of the Delaware Academy of General Dentistry Chapter of the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Board Member of the Delaware Academy of Medicine
- Parishioner at St. Mary of the Assumption, Hockessin, DE
- Troop 2 Assistant Scout Master and Eagle Scout, Vigil member of the Order of the Arrow of the Boy Scouts of America
Dr. Gregory has been part of the Boy Scouts of America since 1975 and has reached the rank of Eagle Scout. He is currently a merit badge counselor for Dentistry, First Aid, and many other merit badges. He is an assistant Scoutmaster with Troop 2 which meets at The Independence School where his son is an active member. Dr. Gregory is also the Lodge Advisor in the Order of the Arrow, Nentego Lodge #20. When Dr. Gregory isn’t working, he enjoys the outdoor life, skiing, hunting, and fishing.